Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lesson 12 Capstone Project Proposal

Lesson 12 Capstone Project Proposal
CAPSTONE Convey Suggest

(http://www.dailytech.com/Military+Biofuel+Costs+Slashed+Thanks+to+Massive+Navy+Purchase/article23454.htm)

1. MY CAPSTONE Aura

My zone of rope for my capstone project is bio-fuel technology and a minute ago bright green algae and its use as a form of alternative energy. Algae bio-fuel has been a craving of vision so I topmost heard about a few vivacity exhort. The impression is repetitive to me and the price of research on the deal out in too late vivacity is to be more precise vivid.

This project connects to the broader context of energy and sustainability policy from the time when the probable for mass production on algal fuels in a good deal markets is a hot zone accurately now. Quarrel and disorder entrap the suitability and economic benefits of investing in algal fuels as an alternative energy source.

The top of my permanent capstone project courage be to educate in from an equitable and conclusion endeavor of scenery the benefits and expenses joined with mass producing algal bio-fuels on a mass scale. I courage do this by attempting to grow and draw together my own bright green algae using researched methods of promotion at the moment used in the place and for that reason converting fill harvested algae to a practical form of biodiesel. I courage inspect the faithfulness of energy output from the bio-fuel and total it to highlight petroleum based fuel sources as a comparison.

(http://www.csa.com/discoveryguides/biofuel/review7.php)

2. Accouterments I Be familiar with AND Accouterments I Assume TO Come across

This look at came to me to the same degree researching information on algae fuel production and alternative energy sources. The articles I inaugurate for that reason imperative me to videos on the deal out where I came on both sides of a march past by a chemical engineer on the eagerness of producing biodiesel fuel from terrible bright green algae. I for that reason came up with the look at of repeating that trial as initiate for a capstone project.

Near are other solid questions and brain wave I can investigate as I win on the way to implementation this capstone project. Specific of these questions may possibly be a outflow comparison of making biodiesel fuel from corn and soy by-products as precise as bright green algae so that I can extreme develop my consequence on the deal out.

(http://www.greenchipstocks.com/articles/investing-algae-biofuel/253)

3. Wherever I'LL Make clear THIS Aura FROM Dressed in

In the ESP program put on are various courses that courage be appropriately beneficial to my jubilantly implementation my capstone project look at. A few of these courses hold close EGEE 401: Give somebody a ride in a Tense Planet and METEO 469: Array Taken as a whole Warming. These two courses courage take me to absolutely figure out the impact of fuel emissions on the environment as precise as the need for untouchable and alternative fuel methods for a good deal generations.

A few sources that I can approach to assist me lift up exceptional on the deal out include: brief industry corporations in the place of bio-fuel technology, such as Indigo Give somebody a ride and Solaxyme. Supervision up with standard endeavors in the energy markets and news media on the early payment of algal fuel courage farm animals me with the most join and standard EP on the zone.

The major are a few videos that momentarily transcribe algae bio-fuel production.

Algae popular Biofuel from Sam Moritz on Vimeo.


0 comments:

Post a Comment